Building Human Capacity in Intellectual property
Kanoon IP helps to build human capacity in IP, which is essential to reach an innovation-based economy.
Kanoon IP is dedicated to supporting the IP capacity building by using customized courses for trainees at beginner, an intermediate and advanced level for various user’s requirements from high school students to domestic IP professionals and IP policymakers.
With this regard, Kanoon IP academy established in 2015 to identify the training requirements and provide and design educational packages tailored to the needs.
Established numerous partner offices of Kanoon IP in different provinces whole over the country, mainly at universities, technology parks, tech incubators, innovation centers and …, enabled Kanoon IP to build more efficient national capacity in the required area of IP throughout the country.
Moreover, many online packages have been prepared for keen people who still having difficulty accessing the Kanoon IP’s partner offices, accessible from Kanoon IP websites.
The following are some of Kanoon IP strategies with regard to building national capacity:
- Promote IP awareness in the country
- Strengthening people´s awareness of intellectual property aspects, inventions, and creating an innovative atmosphere in society
- Promoting the creation of top-quality inventions, and ultimately, contributes to the development of national industries by helping in technological development.
- Developing Creativity atmosphere:
- breading talented people through helping students and youths develop their creativity and innovative thinking.